Monday, April 30, 2012

Classic Banana Bread Recipe

If you've been around for awhile, you know that I can't bake. Proof? Check out this blog post. The taste of those nasty cookies is still vividly with me..

I could vent some more about this domestic dilemma of mine, but I prefer to move on to the photos and recipe.. agreed?

This recipe is so easy that I've never actually made a bad loaf. YAY!



Banana Bread
Ingredients:
1/2 cup melted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
3 old bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla

2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Instructions:
Preheat to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs, bananas and vanilla. Mix until totally blended.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. Pour wet into dry. 
Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 60 mins.

Delcious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! No need to be shy.